Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm am sittin in the library on the computer like I always do on lab days. I'm pretty used to doing nothing on days like today. Yesterday was amazing. I went to Tyler's farm in Danville. I felt like a real country girl lol. I really like him and now I know what he is all about. I met his whole family too. He was afraid that I would scared away by them, but of course I wasn't. I really think that there is more to us than we have put out there. I just really wish that he would say more though. I know that he is worried about school and distractions. He says that he doesn't want to be tied down, but I think he really does want to be w/ me like that but he's too scared to show his real emotions. I'm not an emotional by any means, but gah let a girl know. I guess all I can do is pray about it and not worry.
I've been asked to chaperone some of the youth girls during disciple now ar church. This means that I have to do bible studies w/ them and really be an open role model. I think most of the girls can talk to me pretty easily b/c I put myself out there for everyone and I'm friends w/ everyone. Pray that I can take on this responsibility and do the job that God has called me to do.

2 comments:

  1. you will do fine with the girls in the youth, just let God lead you. Im sure Tyler will open up to you as well, he probably just needs some times to make sure it is definitely going somewhere... you know how guys are lol they're crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep they are haha especially this one.

    ReplyDelete