Saturday, February 7, 2009

Being patient...

Well I've been patient w/ God for quite some time now. I've been through ridiculous relationships and still haven't really found what I want. I think I've found it now tho. Tyler is awesome. I graduated w/ him and was always really great friends w/ him. A few months ago I realized that I wanted to be more than just friends w/ him. He's always liked me so it wasn't hard for him to feel that way too. He was dating another girl at the time and the timing was so wrong. Well in the past month me and him have been dating and hanging out. He lives in Auburn/Danville so it's hard to find time to see each other. He is so easy to get along w/ and I don't have to change a thing about myself for him to like me. He has done alot of things that I absolutely don't agree w/, but he's past all that now. He has the same morals as me and that is really important w/ my Christian walk. I know that I can't tell him this yet, but I do love him. I think I always have tho.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that you finally got this thing to work for you haha. I am glad things are going so well with you and Tyler and I am glad that you are putting all of this in Gods hands to help guide you through it and to make all the right decisions. See ya monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I'm really happy w/ how everything is turning out. All I can do is trust God w/ everything!!

    ReplyDelete